How do I tone my outer arms?
The best outer bicep exercises are the dumbbell hammer curl, concentration curl, incline dumbbell curl, narrow grip barbell curl, and barbell drag curl. Also, include technique modifications to further target the outer bicep like ensuring your elbows are behind your body and narrowing your grip width.
How do you stretch your outer tricep?
- Stand with your back straight and your feet shoulder-width apart. …
- Bring your left elbow straight up while bending your arm.
- Grab your left elbow with your right hand, and pull your left elbow toward your head with light pressure. …
- Hold 15 to 30 seconds, then switch elbows.
How can I increase my triceps size at home?
1. Tricep Extensions
- Stands with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Grasp the weight with both hands and place behind your head, aiming for between your shoulder blades.
- Lift your arms so they’re straight above your head, making sure your elbows don’t flare outward too much.
- Aim for 4 sets of 8 -12 reps.
What are the 3 heads of the tricep?
Introduction. Triceps brachii (TB) is the largest arm muscle responsible for elbow extension and horizontal arm abduction and also participates as an antagonist muscle during elbow flexion (Hussain et al., 2018). This muscle comprises three heads, namely, the long, lateral and medial heads.