Nitrro is SoBo’s largest gym in 20,000 sq ft. The gym offers aerobics, dance, yoga, spinning, sports rehab, nutrition, physiotherapy, and personal training.
Who owns India’s biggest gym?
Sahil Khan is an Indian film actor, fitness entrepreneur and YouTuber. He is known for increasing fitness awareness, and has won awards from several bodies in Mumbai. His YouTube channel has over 2.8 million subscribers.
|Spouse(s)||Negar Khan ( m. 2004; div. 2005)|
Who is the No 1 Gymer in India?
1. Fluid Fitness. The gym was established in the year 2004 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. With 30 branches across India, they have been commented on to deliver the most amazing services to their clients.
What is the biggest gym?
Biggest Gyms in the World
- 6 Quad’s Gym, Calumet,Chicago – 86,000 square feet.
- 7 Tree House Athlectic Club, Draper, Utah – 72,000 square feet. …
- 8 Pro Gym Serge Moreau, Montreal – 70,000 square feet. …
- 9 Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym, Syoseet, New York – 30,000 square feet. …
- 10 American Airlines Center, Dallas – 19,000 square feet. …
Which is the biggest gym in Asia?
Last night saw the unveiling of the new Fitness First Platinum in Siam Paragon. Billed as the biggest and most luxurious gym in Asia, the venture is taking over the space previously held by California Wow, which closed last year amid financial troubles.
Who is the owner of world biggest gym?
World Gym International is an American fitness center founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of “Muscle Beach” in Venice Beach, California. Joe Gold is also the founder of Gold’s Gym, another gym chain, which he sold in 1973.